There are multiple causes for back pain. Knowing the reason behind your discomfort is the best way to get to the source for treatment. If you’re not sure what the reason for your tension is but you need back pain relief now, here are three poses to help you release tension. Continue reading
Not too long ago, I posted about the two major causes of lower back pain. One of the reasons I mentioned is tight hips. When the hips are tight, the back works extra hard to try to keep you balanced. Unfortunately, that leads to back pain. If you consistently stretch your hips, they’ll become loser and more flexible. Your back will thank you for that. Without further ado, here are four poses to help combat tight hips. Continue reading
Back pain plagues so many people. Many live with it thinking there isn’t a solution to their pain. While there are many reasons that can lead to back pain, in my experience, there are two main causes. Continue reading
Have you ever said any of these things to yourself or the people close to you?:
- I just don’t have enough time to work out.
- I am constantly stressed at work.
- Sometimes, I just need a few minutes for myself.
- I want to build my strength, flexibility and/or posture.
- My body aches from sitting all day.
- Without a boost of caffeine (i.e. coffee), I can’t make it through the day.